Deploying a Reg Key to HKLM on all Machines

From: The Poster (nospam_at_nospam_dontyoudare.net)
Date: 05/11/05

Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:41:13 +0100

Hi,

What technique could I use to deploy a Reg key called 'MyCompany' to all
computers in a specific OU? I also want to control the permission set on
this key to only allow specific Security Groups to have full control.

I'm currently running an AD environment on a Windows 2000, SP3 Server, all
my workstations are Windows 2000 Professional systems running SP3.

Regards,
The Poster.

Relevant Pages

  • Deploying a Reg Key to HKLM on all Machines
    ... What technique could I use to deploy a Reg key called 'MyCompany' to all ... this key to only allow specific Security Groups to have full control. ... I'm currently running an AD environment on a Windows 2000, SP3 Server, all ... my workstations are Windows 2000 Professional systems running SP3. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: older games dont work
    ... the support of my work have it and will burn a CD to me. ... and any other tips to make this game works will be great. ... Windows 95 including but not limited to: ... to map a pedal as a control ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Listing of XP tools commands
    ... All files with a .cpl extension are normally invoked via the Control ... IP Configuration - ipconfi/all ... Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff... ... System File Checker Utility - sfc /revert ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)