Re: IPSEC not working

From: Ludwig Zammit (LudwigZammit_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/07/05

Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 23:23:20 -0700

First of all thanks for your reply!

I can confirm that nothing has changed. If I disable IPSec Policies I can
ping the server without any problems.

What I cannot explain is that when the policies are enabled, ipsecmon tells
me that the connection is being secured by "ESP Triple DES HMAC SHA1" but
still I am receiving a "request timed out" when pinging the server from a
client which has " client(respond only)" enabled.

The Server(Request Security) policy is configured to permit "All ICMP Traffic"

Regards
Ludwig