Run a schedualed task as a regular user

From: Gabe Matteson (gmatteson_at_inquery.biz.nospam)
Date: 04/22/05

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:16:17 -0400

What permissions or local security settings does a local user account named
rrg-dmzbkup need so that it can execute a schedualed task? I added it to
logon as local batch job and gave it full access to the task itself except
when i type inthe password to set the account sot htat the task runs under
it i get access denied... any ideas? thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Change specific registry settings with Group Policy
    ... Hmmmmm......anyway to stop the caching of doman credentials? ... > You would have to create a local user account for them to logon to. ... > logon to their computer with cached domain credentials then Group Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Setting "User Must Change Password at next Logon" via script:Non-AD.
    ... > they logon. ... > DOS, VBS or WMI? ... Configuring a Local User Account So It Never Expires ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Change specific registry settings with Group Policy
    ... > Hmmmmm......anyway to stop the caching of doman credentials? ... >> You would have to create a local user account for them to logon to. ... >> logon to their computer with cached domain credentials then Group Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • access rights on locked down W2003 server
    ... a windows 2003 enterprise server is configured for access rights (via ... gpedit.msc and only local user account) to just permit one user to logon ... logon and access to any/all drives both locally and via network but for the ...
  • Re: Cant logon to client
    ... created a local user account before rebooting. ... > my SBS2003 network. ... Now I can't logon to the machine to connect it to my SBS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)