Re: Security settings don't allow Active X controls to display

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_nospam-comcast.net)
Date: 03/25/05

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:19:04 -0600

You might also want to post this in The Internet Explorer Security
newsgroup. Usually when I have problems I add a website to my trusted zone
assuming I trust it. It may also be helpful to run something like AdAware SE
on your computer to check for problems with spyware/adware/hijacks that
often change your Internet Explorer settings. There is a registry setting to
make the my computer Web Content Zone visible. --- Steve

 -- AdAware SE
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315933 -- how to enable my computer
zone