RE: Event id 538 not being recorded

From: /.dz (dz_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:21:12 -0800

    I'm no expert on this stuff, but there is a document that I stumbled across
    that may or may not shed some light on your situation.

    The document is a 'white paper' (meaning its an 'infomercial' by a s/w
    vendor) -- but I found the article well written and not at all obtrusive.
    The following URL gets you to the web page with a number of 'white papers'
    listed.

    http://www.eventlogmanager.com/support3.htm

    Maybe there's more than one white paper of interest to you, but the one that
    I thought might be relevant to your question is the one entitled 'Tracking
    User Activities in a Windows Environment' -- specifically pag.6, Paragraph
    2.3 .

    ./dz