hacked account

From: South Chic (Chic_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/05/05

Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:01:01 -0800

my email address of a few years was hacked early last year and the password
and secret question was changed. i have no idea who did it and the person
uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. is
there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question?

Relevant Pages

  • My password was stolen
    ... >there somehow answered my secret question and changed my ... If it was a paid one, ... contact Hotmail Customer Service to retrieve the account. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Can someone get in and change your password and secret question/an
    ... I have another email address and somehow now the password has changed. ... tried to reset it and the secret question and answer are changed too. ... have any suggestions on what to do or how I can retrieve my secret question ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • hacked account
    ... uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. ... there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: hacked account
    ... >uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. ... >there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question? ... Call your ISP and have them reset it or cancel the account. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)