Re: Group Policy Permissions Issue

From: Steven L Umbach (
Date: 03/01/05

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:25:16 -0600

You always can use the dsacls command but it may be easier to first try
using AD Users and Computers. First make sure advanced features are selected
in view. The go to system - policies to find all your Group Policies. Then
right click them and select properties where you can use the security tab to
hopefully change permissions back to what you need. You will only see the
GUID for each Group Policy. You can use the support tool gpotool /v to find
the friendly names of each policy if you need such.. --- Steve

"James Roper, MCSE" <> wrote in