RE: View Open Ports

From: Stephan Fix (sfix_at_cybershift_nospam.com)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:05:01 -0800

tcpview.exe from sysinternals is another good utility for this.

"Matthew" wrote:

> I have a Win2k Server.
> I would like to see what programs are listening on which ports, but wasn't
> sure how to do this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Matthew

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ive had a good time but....
    ... personally and whom I regard as my friends. ... Special thanks to Gerard, ... Matthew, the two Bobs Jeff, and Ray for their ... Happy listening! ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: WAYLTL
    ... Since today is my 50th birthday I'll be listening to some ... music made that year...the Mitropoulos Salzburg Don Giovanni, ... Matthew B. Tepper: WWW, science fiction, classical music, ducks! ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: More classical music in the movies
    ... deformed character actor Rondo Hatton) listening to an aria from "Die ... Matthew B. Tepper: WWW, science fiction, classical music, ducks! ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Ive had a good time but....
    ... personally and whom I regard as my friends. ... Special thanks to Gerard, ... Matthew, the two Bobs Jeff, and Ray for their ... Happy listening! ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Mini-haul (Dec. 2009) at Record Surplus
    ... favorite work by this composer. ... I don't know if Matthew would have the same reaction, ... better about listening to earlier-bought recordings (which I still do ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)