Re: VPN problem

From: Bob McCoy [MSFT] (bobmccoy_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/23/04

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:45:32 -0600

First of all, what do you mean by "External LAN"? Are you referring to the
Internet?

How is your VPN configured? Are you using RRAS? Are you assuming that this
provides access out as well as access in? Has this ever worked for you in
the past?

--
Bob McCoy
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no