Re: FTP Thru IPsec

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:53:45 -0700

It must be in _how_ you tried to enable those ports (you did mean
to say Tcp ports, right? Tcp 21 should cover you for most purposes).

--
Roger Abell
MCDBA,  MCSE W2k3+W2k+Nt4
"Lester R. Saucer" <lsaucer@bu.edu> wrote in message
> Can someone tell what I need to do in order for FTP work with an IPsec
> Policy. I tried enable both ports 20/21 but it did not work. Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks Lester

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help with Iptables on with RH linux
    ... It was another 'cut and paste' error to add the tcp ports. ... As a side note I am interested in knowing if (and what I need to do to have a server set up to get ntp traffic)... ... I think I had some problems with the server itself at one point and opened some ports to get it working with rndc. ... Stuart Sears RHCA RHCX ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: trouble using ftp.exe to connect to external site
    ... To forward all higher TCP ports to internal client, ... If you have a router before the SBS, you have to forward all higher TCP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: IIS wont start, maybe exchange related, please help
    ... that is using these TCP ports. ... It can list all the processes listening on your ip & TCP and UDP ports. ... Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: basic firewall with TCP IP filtering
    ... On my webserver I set "enable tcp ip filtering" to permit only TCP ports ... UDP ports permit only 53 and IP protocols set to permit all. ...
  • Re: Iptables and DNS
    ... I have a default deny policy but ... > have opened up ports for services i offer. ... However DNS does not work. ... Http and ftp work fine with what I am using. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)