Re: Security Event Logging

From: Charles Blair (charles_blair_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/27/04

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:36:06 -0700

I want to track the working hours of certain employees on their
workstations.

Unfortunately, some of the employees lock their workstations so their is no
log of when they are actually on their workstation.

I considered removing the "Lock Computer" ability, but it is much too useful
for emplyees who need to secure their workstations and leave their area for
lunch, breaks, meetings, etc.

I may just have to create a task that will record timestamps when the system
is idle and parse out reports from there.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Charles

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"