Security Event Logging

From: Charles Blair (charles_blair_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/27/04

    Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:50:31 -0700

    I already have security logging for successful logon/logoff, and I was
    wondering if there was a way to log when a user locks/unlocks their desktop.

    TIA

    Charles

    • Security Event Logging
      ... I already have security logging for successful logon/logoff, ... wondering if there was a way to log when a user locks/unlocks their desktop. ... TIA ... Charles ...
    • Re: Delete row from mysql only deletes the contents?
      ... > vulnerable to SQL injection ... TIA. ... Charles... ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: Delete row from mysql only deletes the contents?
      ... > vulnerable to SQL injection ... TIA. ... Charles... ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
      (alt.php)
    • Re: Engine Transportation.
      ... to form part of a chain?? ... TIA. ... Charles. ... I`m passing through tonight,empty on my way to Devon. ...
      (uk.rec.engines.stationary)
    • Re: XP look vs Classic look on desktop...
      ... Charles W. wrote: ... TIA ... You'll need to choose the Windows Classic theme from the ... As you suggest, you've change the Taskbar and Start Bar, this should be ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)