Best practice for the Home parent folder

From: Brian (Brian_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/22/04

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:49:01 -0700

I am looking to find what the best practice is for setting security on the
parent folder that all of my user home folders will reside under. I create
the home folders from Active directory users and computers and have heard
there may be some issues when I upgrade from windows 2000 to windows 2003. I
also would like to know if, when creating the home folder through User and
computers, there is a way to have is restrict the user/owner from being able
to change security. Any help would be appreciated