Re: KB840987 causes blue screen

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 10/22/04

    Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:56:32 GMT

    You are not the first to report this and other users have reported problems
    with video and IDE controller drivers. See the link below to a Google search
    for this and you will be able to see how others have resolved this or maybe
    not. --- Steve

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=KB840987%20blue%20screen&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg