Re: TS access and Virus issue

From: Bjarni (Bjarni_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/19/04

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:11:03 -0700

Joe, thanks for your reply,

I do have a firewall and and all my servers are upto date with all patches.
What about drive mappings, doesn't open up the possibility of viruses? I have
worked with TS and remote users in the past so I know about screen draws etc.
but never had to worry about this because I controled both sides, which in
this case I do not.

I have multiple servers, over 400 users and I don't feel comfortable giving
an outside vendor access like this, so I guess I am trying to come up with
something other then my concerns about TS and it's security issues from the
outside.
TIA for any follow-ups