Re: Way to convert .ADM file to .INF Security Template???

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k_at_despammed.com)
Date: 10/16/04

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:51:20 -0400

I could be wrong, but I don't think .ADM files directly translate to .INF
files. Unless I'm mistaken, there some parts of .ADM files that refer not
just to Computer Configuration part of group policy settings but also to
other things like User Configuration part of group policy settings. AFAIK
User group policy settings can often only be set manually or by AD, but not
by running a local GP .INF file.