LOG ON to win2000

From: DF (doufou_at_hol.gr)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:24:15 -0700

How can I find out details for a specific user log on /
off to windows 2000 ??? (local workstation not network).
Is there a file keeping such info ???

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PID 1212 slowly maxing out?
    ... Windows 2003 servers, but could it affect Windows XP as well? ... I'm on a home network running on wireless. ... Logical Disk Manager service ...
  • RE: Printing from Win9x clients stops
    ... Open Server Management. ... then right-click the name of the computer running Windows Small Business ... >From the client computer: ... The Select Network Component Type ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant print to my Windows 98 shared printer from my XP compute
    ... >>>I can't print from the printer attached to my Windows 98 machine using my XP ... >>>Add Printer wizard and has a pipe attached, indicating a network printer. ... >>>98 machine and I can successfully ping the 98 machine from my XP laptop. ... >>>driver name showed up as UNIDRV.DLL on my XP test page when it last worked. ...
  • Re: Slow file copy to network shares Windows 7
    ... The problem is that Windows 7 copys and pastes the test ... folder containing folders and files from a network share to a network share ... performed to demonstrate that copying the test folder from a network share to ... When copied from a network location and pasted back to a network location ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)
  • Re: Slow file copy to network shares Windows 7
    ... The problem is that Windows 7 copys and pastes the ... folder containing folders and files from a network share to a network ... performed to demonstrate that copying the test folder from a network share ... When copied from a network location and pasted back to a network location ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)