Limiting a User's Concurrent Connections in Windows 2003

From: Charles Corder (cordercw_at_email.uc.edu)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:00:07 -0700

Does Windows Server 2003 limit a user's concurrent
connection?

Windows Server 2000 used cconect.exe utility.
Limiting a User's Concurrent Connections in Windows 2000
and Windows NT 4.0

Thank You,
Charles Corder

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Performance of Oracle on Windows 7
    ... hardware features, how many concurrent connections could support the ... Same as in a Windows Server with less hardware power? ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Limiting a Users Concurrent Connections in Windows 2003
    ... > Limiting a User's Concurrent Connections in Windows 2000 ... Windows Server 2003 environment as well. ... Here is a third option you might get to work: ... -- torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Do I need my W2K3 Server to be a Domain Controller
    ... domain, remote Desktop access will continue to work just as it does now, i.e. you will still have 2 concurrent connections. ... I would have thought that re-installing the apps would do just fine... ... Windows Server - Directory Services ...
  • Re: Performance of Oracle on Windows 7
    ... those PC's motherboards only support Windows XP or 7, ... how many concurrent connections could support the ... Same as in a Windows Server with less hardware power? ... Wouldn't be too much difference than a Windows Server 2003 or 2008? ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Server question
    ... I think it is now abundantly clear that the hardware is ... To make more than 10 concurrent connections you need ... Shashank MS EPS ...