problems

From: buddy (graver37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:39:45 -0700

an anyone tell me how to improve my 2000. it keeps giving
me a message microsoft internet explorer is having a
problem and will be shutting down also everthing u are
doing will be lost. It also freezes page. any help will be
greatly welcome. It also ask that we send error to
microsoft. this been going on over two week and I have not
heard from Microsoft yet.

Relevant Pages

  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #287
    ... Learn more about automating the analysis, distribution and tracking of security patches using PatchLink's security patch & vulnerability management solution -- the world's largest repository of tested patches. ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... Microsoft Internet Explorer Persistent Window Content Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability ... Due to the nature of this issue, attackers may be able to exploit this issue to execute machine code, but this has not been confirmed. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-065- Errors
    ... We have had problems with this patch as well. ... it on two web servers and then the IIS process started to die every ... Buffer Overrun in Microsoft Data Access Components ... >>Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-262A -- Microsoft Internet Explorer VML
    ... Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-262A ... Microsoft Internet Explorer VML Buffer Overflow ...
    (comp.security.announce)
  • US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-262A -- Microsoft Internet Explorer VML
    ... Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-262A ... Microsoft Internet Explorer VML Buffer Overflow ...
    (Cert)
  • Re: Chat with MS!
    ... "You need Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher or Netscape 4.x ... "To use Microsoft Chat with Netscape Navigator, ... Free 14-day trial of New Threat & Vulnerability Notification Service ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)