Kerberos Error Message

From: PC (paulm)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:36:04 +0100

Hi,

Hi Have a windows 2000 domain controllor. This server doesn't perform and
Operations master roles. I have turned on Kerberos logging as I have been
having some time sycronisation problem with some clients on the network.

I'm receiveing a kerberos error every few hours (The doesn't seem to be any
pattern as to when these errors occur). I have looked at eventID (EventID
talks about domain trusts but this is a single domain with no trusts) and
searched on google but I can't find anything about this specific error (Note
in the error code: 0x20). The error is as follows:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Kerberos
Event Category: None
Event ID: 594
Date: 10/09/2004
Time: 02:26:05
User: N/A
Computer: DCServer1
A Kerberos Error Message was received:
         on logon session InitializeSecurityContext
 Client Time:
 Server Time:
 Error Code: 1:26:5.0000 9/10/2004 (null) 0x20
 Extended Error: KRB_AP_ERR_TKT_EXPIRED
 Client Realm:
 Client Name:
 Server Realm: MyDomainName
 Server Name: krbtgt/MyDomainName
 Target Name: krbtgt/MyDomainName@MyDomainName
 Error Text:
 File:
 Line:
 Error Data is in record data.

Does anybody know why I'm receiving this error or where I can find more
information about it.

Thanks

Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kerberos with Windows Integrated authentication
    ... behaviour if your Web server is in the client broweser's Internet zone. ... referencing it by computer name rather than FQDN), the browser will request ... Obviously, if you want to use Kerberos for authentication, you will either ...
  • Re: Kerberised NFS
    ... Kerberised NFS presumably requires authentication and encryption between client and server, so presumably the client needs to get a ticket prior to contacting the server. ... server with kerberos security options, and successfully automounting user's home directories on client machines when they log in. ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Server not found in Kerberos Database
    ... Server not found in Kerberos Database ... When I am trying to do a kinit on the client, ... I have a KDC on Win2003 and a client which is a Linux is trying = ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Kerberos authentication fails
    ... we had have kerberos log activated yesterday while we test the ... Client Server Name: ... * System Event logs in GPRSServer03 ... Server domain: DISTROMEL.GPRS ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver)
  • Re: Kerberos authentication fails
    ... we had have kerberos log activated yesterday while we test the ... Client Server Name: ... * System Event logs in GPRSServer03 ... Server domain: DISTROMEL.GPRS ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)