Re: Automatic Logon (Win 2003 ): How Do I Connect To Console Session Using RDC?

From: Kristofer Gafvert (kgafvert_at_NEWSilopia.com)
Date: 09/05/04

Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:40:52 +0200

Hello,

Here's the answer:

http://www.ilopia.com/FAQ/FAQ.aspx?id=23

Can I connect to the console session remotly?

Yes! If you use the Windows Server 2003 client you can write <SERVERNAME>
/console in the computer name box.

If you are using the Windows XP Remote Desktop client you will have to start
the Remote Desktop client from a command prompt by writing mstsc /console
/v:servername. Where mstsc is located depends on where you installed it, but
it's usually in "%programfiles%/remote desktop" or "%systemroot%/system32"

--
Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert