Re: access users folders

From: andy smart (anonymus_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/03/04

    Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:50:22 +0100

    • Re: [KORG] Master downtime
      ... to reboot into the latest kernel, master is open for business. ... Chief Kernel.org Admin ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • [Full-Disclosure] PHPNuke admin.php protection code
      ... I created this piece of code to enforce the security of admin section in ... PHPNuke web portals and I realized it works well: ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [opensuse] yast access restrictions
      ... But We have Yast so probably have a way of delegating responsibility away ... from the admin. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
      (SuSE)
    • Mailbox Rights in Exchange on SBS 2003
      ... I am trying to "open another users folder" in Outlook. ... on an SBS 2003 server. ... supposed to do to get full mailbox rights as an admin on other users ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Xandros 2 Deluxe or Mandrake 10 ? OR any that actually work like XP Pro ??