Lost Advisory Content Password

From: Chris Zepeda (zepeda_c_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:22:32 -0700

    I have lost my Advisory Content Password and am unable to
    access any websites on the internet. How may I reset my
    Advisory Content password in order to access the internet
    without my password? There is no way I can recover my
    lost Advisory Contect Password for Microsoft Office 2000
    lost password. Is there a recovery or reset method I can
    use to access my internet. Thank you.