Re: Firewalls & OSes

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 08/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:44:54 GMT

When you have dual boot operating systems, the software installed on one operating
system is not going to be protecting the other operating system. As far as the other
operating system is concerned the application is just a bunch of files. When you
install an application on an operating system, entries are made in the registry of
that operating system. Zone Alarm works fine, but it you are going to be using
cable/dsl I suggest you buy your own router which go for around $39 and up. ---
Steve