Folder Settings

From: MrNu (mrnu78_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:08:59 -0700

I hope this is right area to post this question.

I accidentally changed the sharing/security settings for
a folder on my work computer. The main folder is shared,
so others can read documents within the main folder( and
subfolders - subfolders are by project names). Within
this main folder I have a personal folder. I did not
want that to be shared, which is why I made the
sharing/security setting changes. Now I can't access
that folder and the "domain admins" can't access that
folder either.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Disappearing Network Share Subfolders
    ... Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... I understand that some of your Windows XP SP2 clients cannot view the ... subfolders in share folders on SBS 2K Server. ... Does the problematic share folder locate at NTFS or FAT32 disk? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Read path from text file to process directory structure
    ... Public Function fGetFolder(sFolderName As String) ... Dim FoldersArray As Variant ... 'Read all subfolders of the specified folder into an array ... 'The following string will contain the path of the folder which is currently ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: NTFS Permissions Question
    ... Answer is, modify includes delete, but not delete subfolders and files. ... subfolder(s) when delete is not inherited from the parent folder. ... with just the permission you need. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • File Server NTFS Permissions question
    ... have 3 subfolders that are not shares, ... Share permissions to the 'Shares' share are: ... Users will see a list of department folders when browsing to the K:\. ... Folder / Execute File | List Folder / Read Data ...
  • Re: Cant bring up an arbitrary contact from my contact subfolders
    ... Outlook's search/find features are designed for use in the Contact Folder ... > To find receipient #1, I would normally need to navigate through my ... please recall I do have many subfolders several ... >>>> Folder after you have already selected the recipient. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)