Re: Trust problem

From: Scott Micale (hrm_admin_at_news.postalalias)
Date: 08/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:19:18 -0400

I can map a drive to my root dc in the zz.com domain. Not sure if that
helps at all.

"Scott Micale" <hrm_admin@news.postalalias> wrote in message
> I am trying to map a drive from a DC in xx.zz.com to a share in yy.zz.com.
> I keep getting this error.
> "The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error
> occurred: The trust relationship between the primary domain and the
trusted
> domain failed." I have looked at my Users and Computers Domains and
trusts
> and it seems the trusts are created, but I can't validate them. yy.zz.com
> is a Win2k3 server. xx.zz.com is a Win2k server.
> --
> Scott Micale
> Director of IT
> 330-877-3631

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mapping shared folder between servers in two different domains
    ... Trusts are required. ... > Trying to map a shared folder from a Windows NT Professional in XYZ ... Both are in different subnets. ...
  • Trust problem
    ... I am trying to map a drive from a DC in xx.zz.com to a share in yy.zz.com. ... and it seems the trusts are created, ... is a Win2k3 server. ... Scott Micale ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • ADMT V2 and access denied from resource domain
    ... I am trying to migrate a Windows 200 AD (Root and 3 Child domains) to ... a single Windows 2003 AD. ... I have setup Trusts between my new 2K3 Domain and all of the W2k ... I have migrated an account from the Root domain of W2K to the new W2K3 ...
  • Re: Howto read a specific users encrypted password
    ... >child domain inherits users/password from its root domain, ... >certain time limit for ex. ... This is against every single reason you create ... least, use trusts as appropriate. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: SBS
    ... > So i can set up SBS as a Root DC and have other server 2003 as DC also? ... >> Limit to 75 CALS ... >> No trusts to other domains ...