urgen Question,. on IP filtering

From: Ryan (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:34:56 -0700

Hi
If I setup an OU with (let's say) user accounts and edit
the group policy linked to that server and add IPSec
filtering.
Would that filtering only apply to the users that logon to
that server....?
Will other users in a different OU with no GPO linked
apply the filtering too...?

Please advise, I know this is a tricky thingh to apply
that's why I need to ensure it doesn't affect other users
but only those users OU where the GPO is applied.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Building a mail server
    ... qmail uses Maildir exclusively. ... vpopmail supports virtual domains and you can set catch-all accounts ... > filtering to happen on the server so it's already filtered no matter what MUA ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Slow Logon related to groups - Update!
    ... Sent update to server: 192.1.1.1 ... Group Policy processing aborted. ... Filtering: Denied ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SOPHOS Antivirus
    ... > This one feature can eliminate 99% of the virus infected inbound email ... By definition a firewall has no mail filtering function. ... > updates for every 4 hours on the server and have the server push the ... > updates to the desktops. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: SPAM and Junk Email
    ... If you have recipient filtering enabled under the Global settings, ... that you have also enabled it on the properties of the SMTP Virtual Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: [SLE] cups/ printing problem
    ... > I'm using suse 9.1 here on our production server with samba running. ... I guess that it is the CUPS filtering system which gets somehow ... JPEG) to the print server (to a print queue via LPD ... Regarding the plain data transfer from the Windows client systems ...
    (SuSE)