Re: Read only Access of Local security policies remotely

From: achancco (achancco_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/04/04

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:09:02 -0700

Thanks. That's what I thought. Is there a tool that could create a mmc console from the command line with the local security settings snap-in and save it into a .msc file format which can be placed in a share folder and be updated with a batch job.
The tool would need to work with W2k server as well W2003.

thanks,

-alfredo