Re: credentials supplied conflict w/ existing credentials

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:53:13 -0400

See replies to your other posts. Please don't multipost - if you need to
post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single
message to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas)
so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

melanie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have Active Directory on a Win2K server. After
> reformating the machine, one workstation in the network
> cannot access the domain due to a "credentials supplied
> conflict w/ an existing set of credentials" conflict. I
> tried the soltion based on the knowledge base article
> 197987. Is there anything else I can try?
>
> Melanie

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Only 2 speakers working (Cambridge 4 speakers system)
    ... > Who the blazes are you the posting cop? ... Cross-posting - posting to multiple groups /by entering the names in the ... The original poster did the latter which is frowned on because it posts the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: When was the last time you did something for the first time?
    ... Two posts, and you repeat yourself. ... Try posting something different. ... Some kind of weird inefficient bot. ... multiple groups, but not a whole lot of posting. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Cannot find server / Still have a trojan horse
    ... > junk and had no AV program installed. ... Is this a valid file or ... See replies to your other posts in the windowsxp groups. ... multipost - if you need to post to multiple groups, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Mandatory Profiles
    ... See replies to your other posts. ... post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single ... > If a Mandatory profile is created and assigned to all users accounts ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: spam challenge
    ... thing to multiple groups, ... publish your stuff on my site without payment." ... posts as spam? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)