Re: credentials supplied conflict w/ existing credentials

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:53:13 -0400

See replies to your other posts. Please don't multipost - if you need to
post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single
message to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas)
so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm