Re: FTP connection doesn't ask for login and password

From: Keith Langmead (klangmead_at_nospam.kms.co.uk)
Date: 07/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:12:24 +0100

Surely that's what you were expecting? If you've given read access to
anonymous then it will have access to download / copy files. Do you mean
that it can upload files instead?

What FTP software are you using? Some of them (I believe WS_FTP does for
instance) allows you to specify what it should use when connecting somewhere
which allows anonymous ftp, so it will login with that information, rather
than prompt you each time.

Keith