Re: Allow Admins to log on to W2K Desktop with Admin Rights

From: Chris (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:34:32 -0700

Unfortunatly my original statement was not quite correct,
we do have a number a users who require local admin
rights to run some applications. Restricted group access
removes all other members of that group, so this would
not quite fit the requirement.

Thanks for the help, any other suggestions?

which has your users that can
>be added to the local administrators group of computers
in an Organizational Unit.
>See the link below for details. --- Steve
>
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-
US;Q320065

>"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message