Re: Delegated rights

From: Steven L Umbach (n9rou_at_n0-spam-for-me-comcast.net)
Date: 07/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:24:17 GMT

There is no wizard to do such, you would have to look at the permissions on the OU to
see what a particular users or group has. All the delegation wizard does is create
the needed permissions. It may help to compare permissions to a default OU [which you
could easily create] to see where differences in permissions exist. You can also use
dsacls to view [as in dsacls ou=myou,dc=mydomain,dc=com] and manage AD permissions on
objects and it can also reset permissions back to default with the /d switch. ---
Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281146

"Denny Locke" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to view delegated rights after using the
> Delegation Wizard to grant rights to an OU?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Front end, Back end, and restrictions on which Forms can open.
    ... I'm thinking that it isn't usng the correct mdw during the wizard. ... ensuring that 'users' were granted no permissions (as i did when i was ... Joan Wild wrote: ... using the same method and selecting the same security file. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Form Permissions Disappear
    ... How do I set the permissions for the form and combo box record sources? ... I add new userduring the Wizard process and then ... I then exit and, using the desktop shortcut, log back in under one of the ... Am I correct in re-running the User-Level Security wizard each time I ...
    ... I think you are having this problem because you're repeatedly running the wizard. ... you can secure a database without using the wizard. ... I create a new group myself, set permissions to group and add users to the ... "Joan Wild" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: SBS 2003 - SBS 2008 migration issues
    ... #1 User accounts - theres no permissions or wizard to assign to multiple users rights to RRW / OWA / PCs, user roles is blank and I can't see how to give existing users roles. ... In the migration document you run the User wizard to push permissions to the imported users. ... You will need to add the printer in Printers under the Control Panel before you will be able to see the printer in the SBS Console, or add it manually to the console. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Add user Wizard Fails
    ... I used the Administrator template to replace exisiting permissions. ... The wizard doesnt work ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | 1) Only built in Administrator account can run add user wizard. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)