Re: removing the block on attachments

From: Dave (
Date: 07/09/04

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:49:16 -0000

well, someone who is more adventurous may have tried clicking a few menu
items and stumbled on to it... or they might have searched the oe or generic group for the hundreds of identical questions that
are archived there. but just one more time, just because i'm feeling
charitable.... click tools/options pick the security tab and uncheck the
box that talks about not allowing access to attachments.