Re: Users Home Folders

From: Danny Sanders (Danny.Sanders_at_cpcNOmedSPAM.org)
Date: 07/08/04

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:55:44 -0600

Generally it is done by creating a Users folder and within the users folder
each user has a folder named after them or their login name.
I would suggest removing the "everyone" full control and replacing it with
domain users or authenticated users. Then give the specific user full
control in the NTFS permissions.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE