Mouse motion- I'll get crazy!!!

From: Shaker (Shaker_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:12:02 -0700

I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home.
Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right horizontally, while physically the Mouse does not.
So I thought that I have cretin Trojan file on my PC.
I cleared it and found one called adminU.dll.

After that I installed Norton Anti-Virus and Firewall. And I have reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, other partition kept as they are.

Even when I did the reinstallation Of win2000 The Mouse was moving. even there were not active Internet connection.

Now with Firewall, still sometimes facing same problem, even while off-line.

I need to know what to do, to ensure that there is no one is monitoring me, or hacking my desktop.
I thought for a while it could be done over the Mobile communication (So I trued it off really and kept same)
finally it could be an evil who doing this, ...

I'll get crazy, need your help

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right horizontally, while physically the Mouse does not. ... And I have reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, other partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)