l2tp/ipsec

From: aman (amanwaliaus_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 04:02:25 -0700

I have configured a windows 2003 server for vpn i want to
use the L2TP/ipsec shared key for Authentications. when
ever
i try to connect my server from client it gives me a error
789.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: VPN Connection Problems
    ... Note that we are able to successfully VPN into the office. ... to browse the network, RDP to the server or even ping the server. ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: VPN issue on SBS2003
    ... I understand that you encountered VPN connection issue when you use VPN to ... Internet clients or VPN to external VPN Server from SBS Client computers? ... Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard ... Total GRE packets sent = 1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA2004 kills VPN outbound
    ... Extract all files to a folder on ISA server. ... Expand the server node and highlight 'Monitoring'. ... After the VPN connection was established, ... |> Since the branch office workstations can connect to the VPN server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows 2003 VPN Default Gateway Issues
    ... on the same subnet as the server leads me to believe it was a routing ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... the default gateway on the client is not the problem. ...
  • Re: Secure VPN access
    ... with it's security option for the client. ... After getting the VPN connection I check the Ip settings and found the ... point to the head ISP's DNS server. ... > Computer certificates for L2TP/IPSec VPN connections ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)