Can you Audit logouts??

From: Kevin Arentsen (kevinarentsen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/29/04

    Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:22:51 -0700

    I have auditing for logins/logouts turned on. It appears
    that auditing is working as events do show up in the event
    logs. Is there an easier way or program to use to see
    when people are logging in and logging out? I'd like to
    see when user John Doe logged out last week one night if
    he logged out at all. The event log is painful to go
    through. Is there an easy way to do that? Thanks,