Re: Administrator resetting password

From: RB (RB_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:54:02 -0700

Tried the secedit command to enforce changes after the edit to the gpttmpl.inf files and am now locked out completely.
Not a raging success I would say. There were several discrepancies between the files and the docs. for Reset User Rights and Reset Security Settings so I guess is some of the disregarded lines have me sitting on the outside.
Lucky for us this is just a test machine on VM Ware but still it would be nice to be able to solve the problem...and the functionality that went wrong in the first place.