Re: Administrator resetting password

From: RB (RB_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 03:32:01 -0700

Thanks Paul...but that file does not ship with the Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
Any other suggestions ?

"Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC" wrote:

> In article <06DD8EFA-2B50-44C6-BBFD-71F2C1561655@microsoft.com>, in the
> microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, =?Utf-8?B?UkI=?=
> <RB@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
>
> > since I don't think there is a way to reset everything back to default until 2003.
> >

> Search Help and Support for DCGPOFIX.
>
> --
> Paul Adare
> rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DCGPOFIX
    ... DCGPOFIX is a Windows Server 2003 only tool. ... Windows Platform Support Team ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Hard Drive Permission
    ... Sharing (search help and support for that as well). ... >On my old computer I was set up as the administrator. ... >security reasons I made certian Hard Drives only ...
  • Re: Help from MVPs???
    ... save the data files to removable media. ... If you cannot access them, search Help & Support on Taking Ownership. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: VP Error 47 with sbs 2003
    ... > The remote computer did not respond. ... For further assistance, click ... > More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: XP Pro and VPN with ISA Installed
    ... For further assistance, click More Info ... or search Help and Support Center for this error number. ... Have you run the RRAS Wizard and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)