Re: are we a bunch of idiots?

From: Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC (padare_at_newsguy.com)
Date: 06/26/04

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 05:08:59 -0400

In article <21c3401c45b46$8b692a60$a401280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, anonymous
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> says...

> Come on guys and gals, post your repy and maybe we can get
> answers that have a little more depth to them!!! WE MAY
> NOT BE COMPUTER WIZARDS BUT WE'RE NOT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS
> EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!

And those folks who attempt to provide answers here are _volunteers_ who
are participating here on their own time.

It is kind of tough to address anything else in your post since you
didn't provide any specifics of posts you have made that either weren't
answered, or weren't answered to your satisfaction.

--
Paul Adare
rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Backup
    ... microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin news group, Mike <Mike2565 ... >> XP Home, IIRC, it is not installed by default, but is on the CD and can ... >> Paul Adare ...
  • Re: Does the Internet really work or is it just make-believe?
    ... microsoft.public.security news group, Paul Adare ... > microsoft.public.security news group, George Hester ... > O'Rielley's DNS and BIND is the bible. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: shoes,clothes,bags,suglass,hoody,t-shirts at Cheapest price - *SPAM*
    ... Ahh the love on the news group! ... "Paul Adare" wrote in message ... die you fscking spammer ... Rather than pointing out the obvious every time someone spams this group, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Restricting other users
    ... > Paul Adare wrote: ... >> Last time I checked folks don't come to this news group for parenting ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Windows Server 2003 default local administrator password?
    ... in the microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, ... server was first installed. ... Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines ... George Courtauld ...