Re: How can logged on user reset "Local Settings\*.*" back to defa

From: m0e (
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:34:18 -0700

Not a permissions issue at all. It's a sharing violation or files in use by a process, namely .dat files and logs. I want my timing software to initiate a script that will overwrite the entire logged-on user's Local Settings folder, so that the next consecutive user seems to start with a fresh slate. I was wondering if I could do this by killing [what] processes, then overwriting the files, then restarting processes?