Re: CD Key lost

From: Jeff Cochran (jeff.nospam_at_zina.com)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:51:16 GMT

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:35:02 -0700, "mom" <nsync@nemontel.net> wrote:

>Is there any way to retrieve the CD Key from the Windows
>2000 Professional CD? I need to reinstall my system and
>cannot do it without the CD Key. Please help...anyone.

How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
Hardware:

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: startup pausees for ages at "applying computer settings"
    ... did you reinstall your mobo chipset drivers, and other hw drivers from manu ... then had my hard drive die on me and lost ... > end, it pauses for longer than it used to, although the blue activity bar ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: I hate my computer
    ... computer and lost EVERYTHING I had - I couldn't talk with anyone for a week ... to find and reinstall Bubbels, because that's my pacifier, and I think I'm ... I am as much a game geek as anyone else here ... games just don't seem so much fun anymore. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Reinstalling Office Standard 2007
    ... of course this has been lost and I now need to reinstall Office ... We can't find the installation CD but we do have the product key. ... The download process provided me with a trial product key. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: OE restore
    ... So I copied the CD files back into the files storage S/D. ... I have used this method of saving the OE files and recovering them before ... Is there some way to recover the lost files off the CD onto the desk top? ... Is there some way to reinstall OE without doing the whole Windows ...
  • Re: Windows XP reinstall problem
    ... Windows XP disk that came with my PC but when I tried to reinstall I realized that I had lost the product / activation key code fromthe back of the disk pouch. ... The Windows 25-character Product Key is not on the installation CD in any way, shape, or form. ... If it was an OEM license, it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to the exterior of the PC case, or on the bottom of a laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)