RE: URLScan

From: Bob Qin [MSFT] (bobqin_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:44:23 GMT

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your posting here.

To download the Urlscan 2.5 tool, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=23d18937-dd7e-4613-
9928-7f94ef1c902a&DisplayLang=en:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=23d1
8937-dd7e-4613-9928-7f94ef1c902a

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Bob Qin
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

  • Re: Install Windows Patch via GPO
    ... Best regards ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Install Windows Patch via GPO
    ... Best regards ... Meinolf Weber ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: SID filter between a W2k and a W2k Domain
    ... Best regards ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... I created a W2k Test Domain this morning and I did a trust between the ...
  • Re: Failing DC