password

slapshot492003_at_yahoo.ca
Date: 06/19/04

    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:34:26 -0700

    I lost my 25 digit code for my all of my micosoft
    downloads,, word ect.How do i get the code?

    • Re: How to input 360 key in MCE, and User or Application prevents
      ... When I enter the 8 digit code into my PC that ... appeared on the XBOX 360, I get an invalide code error? ... > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User ... >>> Xbox 360 Setup ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: Windows Logon Password
      ... > As I'm the only user on this PC I wanted to go straight into windows ... > get rid of this Adminstrator password box?? ... These fancies arise in the soul, ... is but a dream within a dream. ...
      (alt.os.windows-xp)
    • Can we repair Xp without admin. password?
      ... When I try to use Repair ... Function by inserting the Windows Xp CD, ... for the adminstrator password. ...
    • password
      ... My daughter changed my adminstrator password and she doed ... not know what she changed it to,I bought the pc off of ... ebay and windows 2000 was already installed and i never ... needed a password before,I dont have the disk for windows ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Windows Logon Password
      ... As I'm the only user on this PC I wanted to go straight into windows ... I followed the advice of a PC help website ... rid of this Adminstrator password box?? ...
      (alt.os.windows-xp)