share file without password

From: Jack Lee (roylee_98_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/16/04

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:45:07 -0700

I am using Window 2000 Professional in my office.
Everytime I want to share folder to other co-worker within
office, their computers are also requested password to
enter my share folder even I share the folder without
regulation.

P.S I login with user in administrator group.

Thanks for your help

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable to delete orphaned 1.5 GB System Restore folder
    ... The only computers i fix are my own. ... If so you may want to leave this folder alone. ... it includes all subdirectories with inherited permissions. ... try deleting from the command line using system by using the AT ...
  • Re: winXP and win98 and pegasus mail
    ... Ive installed the app on the win98 machine and shared the relevant ... share the folder where Pegasus stores its ... Install Pegasus on the XP machine, and configure it to use the ... Install Pegasus on both computers. ...
  • Re: I can share files on D: but not on C: on combined Wireless and
    ... files on both drives. ... that I setup on drive C: are seen by the other two computers in Network ... Events/System folder in Computer Management There are several Error events ... registry also turned up no results. ...
  • Re: I can share files on D: but not on C: on combined Wireless and
    ... files on both drives. ... that I setup on drive C: are seen by the other two computers in Network ... Events/System folder in Computer Management There are several Error events ... Two of the entries had Special permissions. ...
  • Re: File Permissions, Domain Problems
    ... >> workgroup in a peer-to-peer network environment, ... You cannot locate other computers in the workgroup. ... >>> "Folder is not accessible, ...