From: Pat (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/14/04

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:47:15 -0700

I am having problems with outlook express blocking any
sort of attachement received from someone (in my address
book even) and it also won't show any text that someone
has forwarded say from someone else. It says due to
security reasons, which I can understand. However, if I
trust this person and the material they may be trying to
send, shouldn't I be able to determine if I want to open
and read instead of automatically deleting everything
except the senders address and the subject line? Please
let me know how I can correct this. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

    ... IF by any chance you're reading the ng through Outlook Express you can do ... through "Message Rules" by blocking the senders or perhaps the actual ... I know blocking the senders will work. ...
  • Re: User password not accepted in Outlook
    ... Are they using any sort of firewall that may be blocking ...
  • Re: Sorting address book in Outlook 2002
    ... fields to be Last/ First to sort ... the Outlook Address Book by Last/First. ... >>Russ Valentine ... >>> Thanks for the quick response. ...
  • Re: Save Sort order in Word 2007?
    ... I wondered if the original data source did not have the sort specified - in some circumstances, Word will not replace the original data source when you save the document, in which case you would always be opening the mail merge main document with an unsorted data source. ... when you connect to an Outlook Contacts folder in this way, Word always prompts for the name of the contacts folder/address book name. ... FWIW, I wouldn't expect the sequence in Outlook and the "unsorted sequence" in Word to be the same - although they /might be/, your sorted sequence in Outlook may be a view on an underlying sequence which you never see - perhaps sequence the items were created or another sequence altogether. ...
  • Re: Outlook 2007 Contacts Sorting Problem when Company is (none)
    ... You never use export and import to transfer Outlook data. ... >> Why not use the By Company view to group your contacts, then sort each ... >>> business contacts and personal contacts in subfolders. ... >>> contacts are broken down to each tab letter and are easy to navigate ...