Re: I can't enroll certificate on a Smart Card

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/11/04

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:28:19 -0700

are you running this from a 2000 client or an XP client?

do you have q323172 installed on both client and server?

are you running as a local admin on the client?

--
David B. Cross [MS]
http://support.microsoft.com

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q262/2/62.ASP&NoWebContent=1
> I see that Gemplus GemSAFE Card CSP version 1.0 is not the correct CSP
> for the card. The correct CSP is Gemplus GemSAFE Card CSP.  Do you
> think that I need this Gemplus GemSAFE Card CSP? If so, can you send
> me Gemplus GemSAFE Card CSP?
>
> Another simptoms is that I can't register my card by Gemplus SmartDiag
> v2.0, because I receve the following error: impossible to correctly
> interpret some of the supplied parameters.
>
> Please help me, because I need urgently to enroll smart card using
> Windows 2003 Microsoft Certificate Services Smart Card Enrollment
> Station and I'm inexpert.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Monica M.

Relevant Pages

  • I cant enroll certificate on a Smart Card
    ... Smart Card Enrollment Station to request a certificate on behalf of ... I see that Gemplus GemSAFE Card CSP version 1.0 is not the correct CSP ... because I need urgently to enroll smart card using ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: setting up a free hotspot
    ... The wifi is to attract users to the ... Lay off the high transmit power. ... Are you supplying the card? ... The WRT54G and many access points have a "client protection" ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Citrix-like solution/many screens
    ... If it really is necessary to have A gfx card per screen so be it, ... I DON'T want a client pc...does that shed ANY light? ... You could then invent ethernet and Tcp/IP to connect the server ... These client machines cost less than character terminals, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Using python from a browser/security hole
    ... To automate this, with a card reader, ... >there could be a app on each client that would ... Either way (plug-in or java ... >applet with privileges) your user will have to agree to give access to ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: php and microchips
    ... If the 'microchip card' is client side (i.e. not directly connected to ... the server your PHP code is running on) then PHP will not be able to ... would need another language such as Java, ...
    (comp.lang.php)