Re: I can't enroll certificate on a Smart Card

From: David Cross [MS] (dcross_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/11/04

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:28:19 -0700

are you running this from a 2000 client or an XP client?

do you have q323172 installed on both client and server?

are you running as a local admin on the client?

--
David B. Cross [MS]
http://support.microsoft.com

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q262/2/62.ASP&NoWebContent=1