Re: Trojan Virus

From: jb (jbarbett_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/11/04

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:13:26 GMT

>From another system, download an antitrojan program and burn to cd. I
downloaded, "The Cleaner" and it worked well.
JB
"Anthony T" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer has a trojan virus which won't allow me to
> acces the internet. How can I delete it if I can't
> download anything to whip it out?
>
> I need help!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Canon Printer wont download on new computer
    ... The cleaner you can trust and used is the one I mentioned-namely, ... Windows does its own disk maintenance including contents of any temporary folders, caches, &c. ... And I do not want to download anything that is going to make my ...
  • Re: Please Help Me!!!
    ... Registry Cleaner which would cost me. ... download the free program and run it. ... or spybot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: New Virus: Cannot connect to computer
    ... There are steps that you can take to stay up long enough to download the patch and the secure the system. ... This will stop the system from rebooting long enough for you to download the MS04-011 patch and the cleaner tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Caspr.exe Spyware?
    ... I decided to download and test it myself. ... I installed The Cleaner 4.2 version and it runs. ... I found the folder it shows up in when using TuneUp Processor ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: JOKES zip file
    ... Thanks so much Patti! ... Perhaps you can access a cleaner from a lesser-known Antivirus ... > Here is the link to download Avasts's Virus Cleaner: ... >>> Boot to Safe Mode and run a full system scan with Norton ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)