Trojan Virus

From: Anthony T (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:50:09 -0700

My computer has a trojan virus which won't allow me to
acces the internet. How can I delete it if I can't
download anything to whip it out?

I need help!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Suse on an EeePc: No Make
    ... > Ah there lies the problem: I would love to, but I have no internet ... > acces due to a lack of wifi. ... Well, unless the rpm is included in the dvd, or you can download it using some other method or computer, I can't see how to solve the problem... ...
    (SuSE)
  • MBSA and mssecure.cab file
    ... I would like to realise a scan with MBSA 20. ... but without acces to Internet. ... But MBSA always try to download informations from Internet and i get an ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • MBSA et MSsecure.cab file
    ... I would like to realise a scan with MBSA 20. ... but without acces to Internet. ... But MBSA always try to download informations from Internet and i get an ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: trend-micro
    ... Is it safe for you to uninstall Trend Micro and install the Antivirus ... I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to a ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Spyware
    ... > Internet trying to load games, ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... keep it clean,secure and running at its top performance mark. ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)