"Digitally sign client communication"

From: Niv (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/06/04

    Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 02:26:03 -0700

    How much network degregation can I expect to suffer from when turning this option "always" on ,on both the client and server sides?
    Since when this option is suppurted ?
    If I have win 95,win 98,NT and 2k, Is it possible to work smoothly?
    Thanks in advance,
    Niv.

    • Re: OLAP clients
      ... Do you think that SQL Server 2005 could solve my problems? ... you'll suffer the same issue with any client / server tool for AS2000 ... I think that the problem is the client elaboration of ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
    • Re: OLAP clients
      ... with AS2000 most of the calculation are evaluated on the client side. ... you'll suffer the same issue with any client / server tool for AS2000 ... but make sure you'll test ALL your calculated measures because you could suffer bad results. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
    • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
      ... >> proxy and instructs the server to constuct the real object. ... rather than client code. ... If 'clock' is instantiated in the server, ... > for the server interface at the OOA level. ...
      (comp.object)
    • Re: More Get-IPlayer Questions
      ... to use with mutt mail client. ... antinat - 0.90-4 - Antinat is a flexible SOCKS server and client ... protocol for Sybase or MS SQL Server. ... ifstat - 1.1-1 - InterFace STATistics Monitoring ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • This is going straight to the pool room
      ... or not the client has privilege to do what they're trying to do, ... The server environment is this: ... 3GL User action Routines that Tier3 will execute on your behalf during the ... Routine Name: USER_INIT ...
      (comp.os.vms)